CIEC and Industry
CIEC is able to provide industry with the perfect vehicle to assist with your community outreach programmes. The Children Challenging Industry project, for example, helps organise visits for primary school children and their teachers to many sites.
Benefits for Industry
- Industry is able to demonstrate the high degree of professionalism and care with which sites are managed
- Employers are trained to deliver effective curriculum-relevant activities suitable for young visitors
- Site employees can be motivated by the enthusiam and interest expressed by their visitors
- Visits provide opportunities to work proactively with the community, to improve reputation and generate positive publicity
- Young visitors may one day become employees
With many years experience in supporting education and helping teachers organise site visits, CIEC is able to help your site respond appropriately to school inquiries. CIEC also has strong links with Salters A-Level Chemistry, and can assist with visits of A-Level students to your site.
Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
CIEC produces many exciting printed and web resources for use in schools. These include The Essential Chemical Industry, and its companion publication, The Essential Plastics Industry, which describe in detail the products, processes and benefits Chemical Industries bring to everyday life. Other publications cover topics such as pharmaceutical products, risk, sustainability and the food industry.
New! Essential Chemical Industry is now available FREE at